For those of you pestered by hard water at home, this incredible water softener system by Fleck is the answer to your water problems. The Fleck 5600SXT has garnered much attention and praises for both its effectiveness and its tremendous value. Here we will provide a detailed review of the Fleck 5600SXT water softener so that you will be ready to make a purchasing decision.
Beneficial Features Of Fleck 5600SXT:
This water softener system is essentially a unit that is salt-based and has a massive 48,000 grain capacity. The 12 GPM based water flow of this unit can effectively treat hard water that measures between medium and high on the scale of hardness. This unit can serve a family with six members. Other features that make this product a profitable investment include:
- Cost-efficient Product- As a water softener system, this product is considered affordable compared to other such products in today’s market. Most of Fleck’s products are designed and priced to fit comfortably within your budget.
- Convenience In Use- The unit features electric powerhead, automated critical processes, and push buttons on display for programming. This makes it easier for you to use this unit, and you can efficiently program the unit in no time.
- Environment-Friendly Unit- All the top quality materials used in designing this Fleck 5600SXT ensure very little power consumption. Also, due to the fact that this unit does not use as much salt as most other similar products, it contributes towards preserving the environment.
- Easy and Quick Assembly- The Fleck 5600SXT is delivered to you with all the parts properly assembled. You may either go through the manual or watch the instructional videos for plumbing this unit into your water system, making it easy for you to assemble the product.
- Excellent Customer Support- The makers have been around for over 50 years, and this success is not only based on the amazing products but also their prompt and effective customer service. The customer support staff is ready to assist customers and help solve their problems all the time.
- Easy Availability Of Parts– Replacement parts for the product are easily available on Fleck’s official site. However, you also have the option of purchasing the parts from Amazon and other online retail stores.
Specifications You Should Know:
- Material used- 100 percent Polyglass
- Weight (shipping)- 130 pounds
- Grain Capacity- 48,000
- Resin size and type- 1.5 cubic feet, high-charged (the product is delivered pre-charged)
- Regeneration- Up-flow or down-flow, meter-based
- Water flow rate- Continuous, as much as 12 gallons in every minute
- Water consumption- As little as 2.7 gallons every minute
- Pressure- 100 pounds/ square inch (maximum PSI)
- Voltage- 24 Volts
- Valve type- Digital metered, LCD, programmable, on demand
- Color- Almond
- Warranty- It comes with 10 years warranty for the brine tank and resin, and 5 years for the Fleck valve
The Fleck 5600SXT should be delivered to you in assembled form. You simply have to attach this unit to the plumbing system in your house, followed by adding the resin to the system. You are provided with a funnel to help with the resin application process. Additionally, the company offers technical support for the lifetime of the product to all its customers.
- It offers a very high grain capacity of 48,000 grains
- Highly efficient in treating hard water (medium- hard)
- The meter-based cycles (regeneration) ensures low maintenance, precision as well as efficiency
- The electronic powerhead features push buttons and LCD display screen
- Highly durable with a top-quality valve (control)
- Features power backup (internal)
- Gives you the best value for your money
- It is a heavy and large product that cannot be fitted into a small space
- Some users may find the installation to be tricky
- Questionable durability of some of the smaller parts made from plastic
The unwanted buildup of minerals and hard water can prove to be a big problem for homeowners. Such water problems are common in various areas and go unnoticed many a time. In case you are not sure about what quality water your house is receiving, you should get in touch with the local officials and run some tests. Even if a problem is detected, the Fleck 5600SXT can work efficiently to provide soft water to your household without burning a hole in your pocket.