Shopping becomes a lot easier when you know your brand. For over four decades, Brita has been a top brand in the water filtration industry. Since its formation in 1966, this family business has established itself as a popular household name. The stylishness and elegance of their filters cannot be overstated. Brita filters have the ability to embellish any modern kitchen and are known to be durable, all while providing quality filtered water. The Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System is one of a long line of Brita filter models that use the latest technology in water filtration. With its killer good looks, it is the best faucet water filter in its category.
If you want to invest in a versatile and sophisticated filter tap, then Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System is the best bet. It is designed to be easily installed and calls for minimal maintenance
Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filter Features
Similar to other Brita models, the Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System includes a filter cartilage that is designed to reduce chlorine, lime-scale and other unwanted substances and chemicals that may be present in your tap water. Its long-lasting filter provides cleaner, great-tasting water straight from the tap. It also comes with a water hardness testing strip that determines your tap water hardness level. Depending on the level of hardness, this filter can last a minimum of three months.
This convenient water filter system reduces chlorine odor and taste as well as asbestos and lead contaminants commonly found in your tap water. It also removes giardia cysts and cryptosporidium and features an extra filter to trap sediment. With this system, you can get 100 gallons of filtered water, replacing close to 750 standard 16oz. plastic water bottles. This will help cut down on waste.
However, don’t worry about keeping records of the date of replacement in your calendar as the cartridge replacement will issue an alert after three or six months, depending on the settings you selected. To replace cartridges, you will have to depressurize them through the integrated flush valve. These cartridges are recyclable.
Easy To Set-Up
Brit designed this water filter to be easy to set-up. All the tools needed for the assembling this filter are included in the packaging, including a wall mounting filter bracket for filter cartridge head. Being a pressurized water filter, you can install it in any position.
Available in white and chrome finishes, this system attaches easily to your facet without any tools needed.
- It incorporates a single system filtration system that uses two filters
- Each filter cleans 100 gallons of tap water
- Actively reduces chlorine taste and odor, cyst, and other contaminants
- Ideal BPA free construction
- It has a filter life indicator to notify you when a filter needs replacement
The Pros of Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System
- It has an easy installation process as it doesn’t involve screwing; you can do the installation process all by yourself
- It cleans out over 100 gallons of water, which is quite commendable and can replace water bottles
- Certified for removal of chlorine, odors, cyst, and other contaminants in your tap water thereby providing you with cleaner, and tastier water
- It is eco-friendly thanks to BPA free construction
The Cons of Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System
- Some of the faucet water filter reviews showed that the indicator light for the filter life normally malfunctions after some time; however, we have not confirmed these claims.
The Bottom Line
As you can see from this review, Brita On Tap Water Faucet Filtration System is a fully capable of supplying an average-sized family with enough drinking water before needing a replacement. Fortunately, the filters are affordable and can be bought in pairs of two’s and three’s. Besides being able to rid your drinking water of chlorine odor and taste, this unit incorporates multistage filters that trap cysts, giardia, and heavy metals present in your water. In case your filter is rendered ineffective, this model has a filter life indicator that lets you know the optimal time to change your filter.
Brita believes that your drinking water should be extremely clean and taste good. That’s why they have designed an affordable unit.